Children’s University Mission Statement:
Children’s University endeavors to provide children with an education that incorporates high academic standards within a global perspective and nurtures a natural inquisitiveness that makes them lifelong learners and achievers.
Children’s University Vision Statement:
Children’s University is committed to challenging children by fostering high academic and character development. We are allowing for substantial academic growth by also promoting parental involvement, electives and extracurricular activities, in a creative and supportive educational environment. Our adaptable, exemplary curriculum will be viewed as a model of excellence in twenty-first century education and beyond.
Children’s University Beliefs:
- All children can learn.
- Students will demonstrate their many levels of learning, be actively involved in solving problems, and producing high quality and creative work.
- Students will apply their learning in meaningful contexts.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- A student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect between students and staff.
- Students will present themselves in a positive manner that will demonstrate their preparedness to be good citizens.
- Cultural diversity can increase students’ understanding of different peoples and cultures.
Children’s University Purpose Statement:
The purpose of Children’s University is to provide a well rounded, diverse and challenging education that will ensure the love of learning and future success for our students. Student collaborative work will focus on accomplishing the intellectual growth that is crucial to participating and transforming of our diverse world. The blueprint for our programs fosters the growth of each child to reach their highest potential. With changes that occur at a seemingly more rapid pace, Children’s University will continue to evaluate and update every component of our exemplary curriculum. We are confident that our undertaking is concise, powerful and broad enough to allow for programs to advance without jeopardizing the integrity of our mission and beliefs.