Children’s University Mission
Children’s University endeavors to provide children with an education that incorporates high academic standards within a global perspective and nurtures a natural inquisitiveness that makes them lifelong learners and achievers.
Our mission is:
- To develop bright minds, to prepare children for the future and to shape their world
- To establish a life-long love of learning
- To prepare students for reaching their fullest academic potential
- To encourage and enhance good self-esteem
- To provide a safe, positive and nurturing educational environment
- To provide information that will create an awareness and appreciation of many cultures
Children’s University Beliefs
All students can learn!
- Students need to both demonstrate their understanding and mastery of essential knowledge and skills, and also be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work
- Students need to apply their learning in meaningful contexts
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process
- A student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff
- Cultural diversity can increase students’ understanding of different peoples and cultures